Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lady Bulldogs Dogpaddle up the Creek!

Lady Bulldog OH / All Around Alicia Shaffer was one step ahead and easily

blocked the quick back-handed kill attempt from the Clear Creek's setter.


Set 2, Match 1 on Sunday at Duncanville. Will the Lady Bulldogs fight back and get this much-needed, crucial win against Clear Creek? There's no question in the minds of these ladies - they WILL come back and they WILL make a run at this thing! The Lady Bulldogs certainly aren't ready to bow out and go home...The fans are hoping the ladies quickly change back into their hero uniforms and turn away any distractions in the past to come and save their day. I'll be the first to admit it - "I don't deal with the stress as well as these ladies..I'm weak...!!! I don't know how my nerves and heart are going to make it though this. Here's the audio file at 14-4 with the Lady Bulldogs seemingly well in control...




Press > for audio: